Mybizaccount or MyGroundBizAccount ” is a new Self-Service HR module that connects employees’ formal personnel data to their workstations.
Contractors will need to provide their login credentials to access this website
- go to www.mybizaccount.fedex.com
- On the right side of the screen, enter your FedEx ID and Password in the Signon portion of the website.
- Sign in by clicking the Sign In button.
- Refer to your FedEx ID badge if you’re unclear about your FedEx ID number:
- Your FedEx ID – a seven-digit code – is found on your FedEx ID badge.
- When you first log in, you will be asked to update your password.
- Every 90 days, you must update your password.
- You must call 1-855-NEW-PSWD to get your password reset if you forget it.
- If you forget to log out after 18 minutes of inactivity on the site, it will log you out automatically.
Looking For A Job As A FedEx Freelancer?
Ground independent contractors can use the Opportunities Look link at the top of the left side of the page on the same website, mybizaccount.fedex.com, to search for work. You’ll be redirected to FedEx Ground’s website, buildagroundbiz.com.
Contracting possibilities can be found on that website. For drivers to sort through, the site includes a list of available options. Users can also search for opportunities by type, nation, and state/province using the Search tool.
Users should set up Customized Alerts to get notified when new positions become available.
www.mybizaccount.fedex.com Ground – Login for FedEx Contractors
By accessing the FedEx Ground website, FedEx independent contractors can log into their Mygroundbiz Account. Contractors can access FedEx corporate information 24 hours a day, seven days a week using this website. The following is a list of services provided by the website:
- Information and new releases
- Sales of automobiles
- Suppliers’ links
- Call 1-800-435-7647 for more information.
- Monday through Friday 7 a.m. – 12 a.m. EST
- Saturday from 7 a.m. until 2 p.m. EST
Frequently Asked Questions And Their Answers
What is FedEx mybizaccount, and how does it work?
If you’re a FedEx customer looking to learn more about the company, this is the place to go. You can learn about specific resellers and take advantage of the organization’s complexity. FedEx has launched the MyBizAccount interface to increase user convenience
What is FedEx’s Mygroundbiz login portal?
The FedEx management team has also found it simple to manage such a big number of customers thanks to the MyGroundBiz Login interface. If a MyGroundBiz portal subscriber forgets his user id or password for any reason, don’t worry; you may reset it by calling 1-855-639-77 9.
How can I create a mybizaccount account?
The following are the steps to join up for this official portal: To register, go to www.buildagroundbiz.com and go to the official MyBizAccount registration page. Hit Login when the page appears in the upper right corner. Please include the following information in your submission: Press the “Login” button now.
How can I sign up for FedEx Ground Business?
Hover your cursor over it and select “Register.” You will be directed to the portal’s registration page. You will now see a My Ground Biz Fedex signup form where you will be requested for information such as your first and last names, contact information, and email address, among other things.
What is the procedure for logging into your Groundbiz account?
At MyGroundBiz.com, you can access the official website. The Login option will appear here. Simply choose it and fill in the blank fields with appropriate info. First and last names, email addresses, and passwords are all required. Click the Login button once you’ve completed the form.