There is no rocket science when it comes to downloading an app from the native app store but the store was different when I needed access to apps from non-authorized sources. That is when the Panda Helper came to my rescue!
What Is The Panda Helper and Why Should You Have It?
Official app stores are quite reliable. This is because only the work from professional mobile app development companies and their skilled developers is made part of the market there. These versions are thoroughly tested. Some features are offered only when the user gets the paid version.
However, the same can not be said about malicious developers who replicate an app and offer modified versions on the internet. Not only is this illegal but unsafe for the user as well.
Therefore, if you are looking for products that are not available on the official app store, it can become a hassle to determine which other platforms are safe for downloads.
Panda Helper is what you can consider! It is one of the most reliable app stores that hosts a huge number of apps and modifications. It is simple to use and lets you download whatever you need quickly. Even more interesting is that it is completely safe thanks to SSL encryption of the available apps.
Many people need access to modified apps simply because the stock apps do not contain features sufficient for them. You can access simple features for free by getting the app version from Panda Helper. However, you will need to delete the official stock app first.
What Kind Of Features Can You Make Use Of With Panda Helper?
As surprising as it may sound, Panda Helper is not being used by many right now. The low consumption means it allows for discreet downloading. The store is available for both, Android and iOS, and the apps are completely free!
Some of the advantages of the unofficial Panda Helper app store are listed below.
- You will have a large variety of apps to choose from and there are no charges for downloading.
- There are many helpful apps available as well such as video players and emulators that you will not find on the official app store.
- It is safe to use as Panda Helper has many security features.
- It also regularly updates its collection and fixes previous apps with any errors or glitches.
- The app store is easy to use. You will find all the instructions on how to search for, download, and install the app from this platform.
- Panda Helper is compatible with almost all the latest devices.
- There is also no need to jailbreak your device to use Panda Helper.
How To Install Panda Helper on iOS and Android Devices?
The installation procedure is different for the device in use. The important steps that you need to perform are highlighted below.
- Open your web browser and search for https://panda-helper.org.
- Click on the link to the download after which you can install and set up the profile.
- Open the homepage of the app and after installation, tap on the Waiting message.
- Once the app is ready to use, click on Settings and then select General.
- Tap on Profile after that and select the Trust option.
- Choose Settings and then you can start using Panda Helper on your device.
- Open Settings on your device and then click on Security.
- Click on Enable Unknown Sources.
- Then move to the web browser on your device and search for https://panda-helper.org.
- Choose to download the APK file and then open downloads on your device and double tap the specific file.
- Wait for the installation to finish after which the icon will show up on your home screen.
How To Use The Panda Helper On Your Device?
- Click on the icon on your device at the homepage and then select Apps from the options.
- Choose the specific category that you want to look into.
- Then look for the app you need by typing the name on the search bar or visiting the Search facility for help.
What Can You Do If The Panda Helper App Is Not Working?
You may come across several errors when using platforms like Panda Helper.
One of the most typical issues that users face is when the platform won’t download or verify. This happens when the certificate is revoked and needs updating.
This happens from time to time. In most cases, downloads should work fine once the updates are complete but there is no sure way to say how long this can take. The best you can do is wait for a couple of hours and then try again.
Another common occurrence is when users do not delete the stock app before downloading the modified version. This will also result in the app not working and you can fix it simply by ridding your device of the official version.
A few other common problems and how you can fix them are discussed below.
“Panda Helper won’t Work”
- The app will not download and if the download is successful, it will not work.
- You have to recheck that the downloaded version is correct.
- Make sure that the app version is also up to date.
- Keep in mind that paid versions can only be installed if you have the paid account otherwise the app won’t work.
- Lastly, reset all network settings to see if the error resolves.
“Apps Could Not Be Downloaded”
- Go to Settings, open Network, and reset all Network Settings. Then download the app again.
- Install the Panda Helper again to see if the error persists or not.
- Clear the cache on your device.
- Wait for the platform to have less traffic because overcrowded servers can also cause issues sometimes.
“No App Profiles To Trust”
- Install Panda Helper VIP.
- It will help you find more Profiles that you can trust for safe downloads.
- You can get a free version of this too.
“Can’t Connect To Panda Helper Site”
- This may be caused by app crashes from time to time.
- App crashes result primarily from certificates being revoked.
- Give it some time as the app clears things out at its end.
- Certificate updates can take a couple of hours.
Is Panda Helper Completely Safe to Install and Use?
Panda Helper is a safe platform. It also promises that the apps you download from here are also safe but there can be minor setbacks in installing them.
Since these are modified versions that were not made part of the official app store, they may contain some errors or bugs.
That is why it is recommended you scan the app before the download with a reliable antivirus app so that you can report any malicious items to Panda Helper support.