Intuit’s TurboTax is a tax-preparation software suite for Americans. TurboTax, together with H&R Block Tax Software and Tax Act, is the industry leader in its product category.
TurboTax.com allows you to prepare and e-file your tax return from any computer or mobile device with an Internet connection. There’s no program to download, and you won’t need to save anything to your computer and secure servers, will keep all of your information.
What Is The Best Way To Install TurboTax?
You’ll need a stable and steady internet connection to install Turbo Tax. After that, you can finish the TurboTax 2021 installation by following the instructions below:
- Navigate to “installturbotax.com” using your computer’s web browser.
- Log into your TurboTax account if you haven’t done so already. Click “Create Account” if you don’t have one already.
- Click the “Download” option to download TurboTax 2021 or TurboTax 2019 onto your computer before installing it.
- Open the “Download” folder and double-click the TurboTax installer once the application has finished downloading.
- Click the “Install” button on installturbotax.com, and then click the “Finish” button when the installation is finished.
- In the required field, type the installation key, and then click “Next.”
- Manually activate the software by selecting the product activation method.
TurboTax Installation On A Mac
To install TurboTax 2020 on a Mac, use the TurboTax installation CD and follow the TurboTax installation instructions listed below:
- Place the installation CD in your computer’s optical drive.
- Double-click the.dmg file for TurboTax to create a virtual disc on your desktop.
- Drag the red “TurboTax checkmark” symbol to the “Applications” folder using the on-screen prompts in the pop-up window.
- You must use the license code to activate TurboTax for Mac once it has been installed. To finish the installation and activation of TurboTax on your Mac, enter the code in the “License code” box and click “Continue.”
- A 16-character combination of letters and digits serves as the product activation code. It’s on the back of the TurboTax CD package.
- Remove the TurboTax CD from your computer’s optical drive.
- Double-click “TurboTax” in the “Applications” folder to start TurboTax.
TurboTax Installation On A iPhone/iPad
You can also use TurboTax on your iPhone or iPad to file your taxes. Follow the instructions below to install TurboTax on your iPhone or iPad:
- Visit the App Store on your iPhone or iPad.
- Find the search box and type ‘TurboTax’ into it.
- Next to the ‘TurboTax Tax Return’ option, select “Get.”
- After downloading TurboTax from the App Store, launch it.
- Log in to your TurboTax account, or establish a new one if you haven’t already.
- To begin submitting your taxes, follow the on-screen instructions.
Install TurboTax On Windows 10?
You must update your web browser if you wish to install TurboTax on Windows 10 or other versions. You can do so as well if you follow the procedures below:
- Force Turn off Windows Firewall and close any running programs on your computer.
- Temporarily turn off any antivirus software.
- Insert the TurboTax CD into your computer’s DVD drive to install TurboTax.
- Double-click on the “setup.exe” file once the TurboTax program files are open.
- If you got TurboTax via the internet, double-click the installer button and select “Next.”
- Examine the terms and conditions, and then click “I Agree” if you accept them.
- Click “Change” if you want to change the place where the software is installed.
- If you don’t want an anonymous performance report from Intuit, uncheck the “Sure, count me in” box.
- Install TurboTax on Windows 10 (or any other OS version of windows) by clicking the “Install” button.
Install Turbotax On Windows 10 Using A CD/DVD Drive
You can use the TurboTax installation CD to install TurboTax on a Windows 10 computer with a CD or DVD drive. This is how you go about doing it:
- Shut down all of your computer’s running programs.
- Turn off Windows Firewall as well as the antivirus program.
- The TurboTax installation setup file should be double-clicked.
- Wait for the installation to complete on its own once it starts.
- To install TurboTax 2020 using a CD drive on Windows 10, select “Finish.”
Is It Possible To Install Turbotax Without A CD/DVD Drive On Windows 10?
Your computer may lack a CD/DVD drive and you wish to install TurboTax without one. In such instances, you can take the following steps:
- Close all open programs on your computer, as well as your web browser.
- Temporarily disable antivirus protection because it may obstruct the installation of TurboTax on your computer.
- Open your favorite web browser on your computer and go to the TurboTax official website.
- Select the TurboTax version you want to buy by clicking on the “Download” link.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to download the TurboTax version you need.
- Simply double-click the downloaded TurboTax file and follow the installation instructions that appear on your computer screen to install TurboTax 2020 on Windows 10 without a CD drive.
Install TurboTax Deluxe On Your Windows 10 Computer
If you chose TurboTax Deluxe and need to install TurboTax Deluxe 2021, follow these steps:
- In the optical drive of your computer, place the TurboTax CD.
- To launch the Run dialogue box, press “Windows+R” at the same time.
- Locate the TurboTax CD in your optical drive by clicking “Browse.”
- Start installing TurboTax Deluxe 2019, 2020, or 2021 by double-clicking the “setup.exe” file.
- To file your state or federal taxes, open TurboTax after it has been successfully installed on your computer.
Install TurboTax Premier On Your Windows 10 Computer
To install TurboTax Premier 2021 on your computer, you may either download it or utilize the TurboTax installation CD. The following is a list of the steps involved:
- Locate the TurboTax download link on Intuit’s official website.
- Select TurboTax Premier from the list of options after clicking “Download.”
- Allow for the download to finish.
- To install TurboTax Premier 2021 on your computer, open the downloaded file and follow the on-screen directions.
- If your computer has an optical drive and you have the TurboTax installation CD, put it in there first.
- Wait for your computer to open the application files.
- To install TurboTax premium 2020, 2019, or 2021 on your computer, double-click on the TurboTax setup file and follow the on-screen instructions.
TurboTax uses data encryption to keep your information safe. Every time you log in, it also requires multi-factor authentication to validate your identity. This is a safe platform for you to take care of your taxes so you are never late with the payments. Then, what are you waiting for?